Futuro Will




Futuro will

El futuro en inglés con 'will'
Se usan varios tiempos verbales para expresar el futuro en inglés - ver el futuro con 'going to'
Aqui vamos a ver el futuro con el verbo auxilliar 'will'. Despues hay un ejercicio con respuestas para practicarlo.

Forma:

Afirmativo
I will = I'll
You will = You'll
He/She/it will = He'll/She'll/It'll
We will = We'll
They will = They'll

Negativo
I will not = I won't
You will not = You won't
He/She/It will not = He won´t/She won't/It won't
We will not = We won´t
They will not = They won't

(se usa la forma contraida cuando se habla ó escribe en situaciones informales)

Se usa will ó won´t para:

Hacer predicciones
ejemplo - Tomorrow it will be sunny (mañana hara sol).
Cuando es una decisión espontanea
ejemplo - I think I´ll go out this evening (saldré esta noche).
Para prometer algo
ejemplo I´ll visit you next week (Te visitare la semana que viene).
Para ofrecer ayuda
ejemplo I´ll help you (Te llevare los libros)
Para pedir que alguien haga algo
ejemplo Will you collect my suit from the drycleaner´s please? (Recogeras mi traje de la tintorería?)

Tambien se usa con las expresiones:

I´m sure + sujeto + will ejemplo I´m sure you'll pass the test
(estoy segura de que aprobaras)

I expect + sujeto + will ejemplo I expect he'll arrive late
(creo que llegara tarde)

Sujeto + will + probably ejemplo I'll probably drive there
(Yo probablemente iré en coche)

I think + sujeto + will ejemplo I think I'll stay in and watch tv this evening (creo que me quedaré en casa y veré la tele esta noche)

Completar estas frases y despues consultar las respuestas.

1. I think ..................................................(I/read/a book) this evening.
2. I expect .................................................(it/rain) at the weekend.
3. (I/help/you)................................................ with your homework.
4. (I/phone/you).......................................... tomorrow.
5. (I /probably/go) .............................................to the cinema tonight.

Future will

The future in English 'will'
Various tenses are used to express the future in English - see the future with 'going to'
Here we see the future of the verb auxilliar 'will'. Then there is an exercise to practice responses.

Form:

Affirmative
I will = I'll
You will = ll
He / She / it will = He'll / She'll / It'll
We will ='ll
They will = They'll

Negative
I will not = I will not
You will not = You will not
He / She / It will not = I will not / She will not / It will not
We will not = We will not
They will not = They will not

(Contracted form is used when speaking or writing in informal situations)

Will or will not be used for:

Make predictions
example - Tomorrow it will be sunny (morning sun will do).
When is a spontaneous decision
example - I think I'll go out this evening (I'll go out tonight).
To promise something
I'll visit you next sample week (I will visit next week).
To offer help
I'll help you example (I'll take the books)
To ask someone to do something
Will you collect my example from the drycleaner's suit please? (Will pick up my suit from the cleaners?)

It is also used with the expressions:

I'm sure will + subject + I'm sure you'll pass example the test
(I'm sure it'll pass)

I expect subject + will + I expect he'll arrive example late
(I think it will be late)

Subject + will + Probably Probably I'll drive there such
(I'll probably drive)

I think + subject + example I think I'll will stay in and watch TV this evening (I think I'll stay home and see on TV tonight)

Complete these sentences and then check the answers.

1. I think ................................................ .. (I / read / a book) this evening.
2. I expect ................................................ . (it / rain) at the weekend.
3. (I / help / you) ........................................... ..... with your homework.
4. (I / phone / you) .......................................... tomorrow.
5. (I / Probably / go) ........................................... to the cinema .. tonight.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario